About hotel Atlantic
The tradition of the Hotel Atlantic dates back to the 17th century where it functioned as a roadside inn called the "The Green Ox" with several guestrooms. In 1845 the first engine arrived at today's Masaryk Railway Station and the inn was rebuilt to a hotel and renamed "The English Court". Many Royal and other prominent guests stayed in its spacious, comfortable rooms. In 1935 the hotel was reconstructed and gained with its new look the present name "Hotel Atlantic".
Hotel Atlantic is a member of Small Charming Hotels. Small Charming Hotels has built the total character of all our hotels in a holistic manner incorporating as our key criteria:
- Convenient Locations in Tranquil Settings in Historical Center
- Perfect connection by the public transportation
- Special Character and Ambiance - Old World Charm
- Superb Hospitality and Service by a Friendly and Professional Staff
- Fine Cuisine, Beverages and Amenities
All our hotel staff is always helpful and friendly. The rooms are always perfectly cleaned and everyone wants you feel there as you were home.
Feel free to download and use these brochure and materials of Hotel Atlantic Prague:
Fact Sheet (PDF, 1 page)
GDS code - hotel Atlantic Prague